Creators & publishers
Comic Book Crowdfunding
Reserve your Ad Spot Today!
Only 15 spots are available each day.
We Make It Easy… Here’s How it Works
Reserve Your Dates
Check the calendar and reserve your best dates that will help you get as much exposure for your campaign.
Send Info & Payment
Fill out the form and make the payment to guarantee your promotional spot. All spots must be paid to guarantee the reservation.
We Have You Covered
It’s time for you to promote via social media and other outlets. We’ll do our best in helping you achieve your goals and build a fanbase.
What You Need Before Reserving Your Spot and A Few Tips & Suggestions
You will need the following before you reserve your promotional spot.
• Link to your Crowdfunder (even a coming soon link works). You may reserve your spots early but we do not offer refunds.
• 50-word description. You can have less but no more than 50 words. Remember This is your chance to sell them on your project.
• Cover image must be 72 dpi and between 600 and 300 pixels wide. (height doesn’t matter). A standard comic book cover works best.
• Have your special offers and limited rewards ready so we can help you highlight them (see newsletter example below).
• Make sure we have received your payment. No spots are reserved until your payment is received.
• Spots are reserved in the order that they are received.
Plan your first spot on the second day of your Crowdfunder. The reason is that we send our news out at 2:00 pm est. If you launch your Crowdfunder after that time (because many of us launch them during the evening so we can do a live stream). Our news update we’ll reach our audience before your campaign is live and you’ll miss many opportunities on first time sells.
Do not depend on this alone. You’ll still need to spend much time on social media post and other ways to promote your campaign.
For more tips & suggestion see my series of How-To Build A Basic Comic Book Crowdfunding Campaign at the Sketch YouTube Channel.
What Are You Waiting For…
Over 10,000 comic book-friendly fans are waiting to hear about your project and how they can support you now and in future endeavors.